Describe and explore the role of the advanced practice nurse in pharmacotherapy.
- Describe and explore the role of the advanced practice nurse in pharmacotherapy.
- Apply current theory of pharmacokinetics, pharmacology and pharmacodynamics to specific disease/patient conditions.
- Differentiate the pharmacological actions of medications used to treat common disease entities.
- Evaluate drug regimens to support appropriate and safe drug therapy.
- Design individualized pharmacotherapy plans based on patient specific conditions.
- Demonstrate a personal and professional value system based on ethical principles regarding medication usage.
- Integrate the merit and applicability of medical and other research as it applies to pharmacotherapy.