Monitoring Student Progress
In the first discussion in this unit, you brainstormed some potential learning events, and you received some additional suggestions from your colleagues.
- Select two learning events you will use in your mini-unit and list them here.
- Explain how you might go about monitoring student progress while they learn. Consider informal strategies you can use in a formative way.
- Suppose you have some students who struggle with the two learning events you discussed here. What are some strategies you would use to help those students?
The learning events are:
- Explicit Instruction / Modeling and Scaffolding
- Differentiation and Assessments