Creating meaningful change in health care leads to better patient outcomes, improved patient experience, financial sustainability, and more efficient operations. Analyze strategies for ongoing performance improvement in the changing health care industry to demonstrate skill in performance improvement.
Select 1 inpatient and ambulatory or ancillary health care organizations to research.
- Dialysis clinics
- Laser-eye clinics
12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with detailed speaker notes in which you evaluate your selected organization’s quality metrics and performance-improvement capability. In your presentation:
- Describe the selected health care organization.
- How to develop improvement capacity for organizational performance, including the resources needed.
- Metrics used by the organization to measure quality.
- How these metrics help develop improvement capability for the organization.
- Quality-improvement tools or strategies available to help develop improvement capability.
- Transformational improvement in relation to organizational performance.
- Which transformational model(s) can be used to help with transformational improvement in relation to organizational performance.
- Cite references to support your presentation.
Format your citations and references according to APA guidelines.