Learners must maintain a reflective journal integrating self-reflection and inquiry demonstrated in the current Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) course.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Download the “Reflective Journal Template,” (ATTACHED). Directions provided in the template should be followed because they align to the assignment rubric.
- A minimum of three peer-reviewed references published within the last 5 years is required.
- Doctoral learners are required to use the current APA style for their writing assignments.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite for similarity scores and checking for plagiarism
- Using a scholarly approach, maintain a reflective journal integrating self-reflection and inquiry demonstrated in the current DNP course.
- Learners must submit this deliverable in the LMS and upload it to the “Learner Dissertation” page in the DNP PI Workspace for later use. In addition, submit your reflective journal to course faculty using the assignment dropbox. Failure to submit the reflective journal in both locations can result in an Incomplete for the course