What are some common methods that terrorists use to raise funds?
Checklist before writing an argumentative essay for the class:
- Is your response primarily based upon the material provided for the class? Always read your course material to develop your answer and cite all work that is not your original idea.
- Do you have a proper thesis statement outlining your main argument in the first paragraph? In-text citations? Reference page labeled “References”?
- The response should be divided into separate paragraphs. Do not write the response in single paragraph form.
- Have you downloaded “Grammarly” and installed it onto your word processing program such as Word? Make sure to turn it on to highlight writing issues.
- Refrain from using too many direct quotes in your response. Stick to only one quote per page. The response should be a reflection of your analytical ability and not merely a collection of direct quotes from the book or any other material.
Chapter 3 Assignment Question:
- What are some common methods that terrorists use to raise funds? Why is it difficult for authorities to track and stop terrorist financing? The answer directly emanates from the textbook chapter.